Wednesday, April 15, 2015

About me

Hai guys,my name is Asa Dian Permata. I was born in Cilacap, June 10th 1995. Now, I am 19 years old. I wrote this blog to share knowledge that I have and also as a media to published my creation in creative writing. Usually my friends call me Asa, but my family call me Dian. I study in D3 English Program in Jenderal Soedirman University. I like studying here because I have a lot of friends. How about you? I hope you also have a lot of friends wherever you are because I think friends are important in this life. Without friends this life would be flat. Are you agree with my argument? Yes,I hope. I like traveling and sport, such as, swimming, rafting, basketball, etc. If you want contact me, you can send email in asadianpermata@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment