Sunday, June 14, 2015

My life has changed



Now, I'll tell you about the moment that gives a change in my life and that is still remembered in my mind. This actually is a personal matter, but for the first time I'll tell you in my blog page. Yes..this moment it was when my father's business declined and could be called "bankrupt". At that time, my parents was confused until my mother decided to work in Taipei. All family does not agree, but there is no other way. She went to Jakarta to participate in education for 2 months. For that, I'm doing all the housework alone as cooking, washing clothes, went to school alone, whereas my school it’s so far. At the time, I was 13 years old. Almost every night I cry, longing for the warmth of a mother and my old life. I will also see the sadness on the faces of my father and my brother. The most depressing is when I had an accident and was taken to hospital, but I did not tell my mother. I take care of myself and the occasional my father helped me. Although the father was impressed cool, but I'm sure my father was thinking about how to put an end to the hard life. Finally, because of the help of God, my life began to gradually improve. My mother picked up to return home despite a long debate with a particular party. From that moment, my life has changed, many things that I can take away from the moment. I try to always appreciate my parents, not spoiled, lazy and always am grateful for the favors given from God. I consider this event as a warning from God for me to be a better person. I believe that all we have is a surrogate of God which at times can be taken by God. I also promise that one day I would make my parents and the people around me are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment